Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 3 Years
- INDUSTRY Airline
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
The Sales Executive is responsible for implementing and monitoring of commercial and sales strategy while supervising the day to day sales related activities of Al Maha Services (AMS). In this role, you will effectively manage the designated Corporate Account(s) while maximising existing revenue streams and exploring new sale avenues. You will provide effective leadership to Sales and Corporate Account Management team ensuring that the unit operates as per Standard Operating Procedures and Commercial Objectives. You will demonstrate at all times the importance of upholding the highest personal and professional standard.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Responds and acts on all sales related request with a maximum 24 hour follow up lead time.
- Prepares Weekly Sales plan and Weekly Revenue Reports for Management review.
- Works closely with the Administration team to ensure that invoices are generated and payments are received as per payment term agreements.
- Ensures visual appearance of the operation is of the highest standard by regular monitoring.
- Maintains regular guest and VIP portfolio and create awareness within Al Maha Services Team.
- Communicates effectively with all stakeholders internally and externally and provides clear understanding of objectives of AMS.
- Identifies new markets, develops new business and act as point of contact for AMS clients and accounts.
The successful candidate must have a Diploma/Associate Degree or equivalent with minimum of 2 years of job-related experience. You have previous sales experience preferably within premium hospitality, airline or airports. You have good knowledge of MS Office Suite and fluent in English language. Knowledge of Arabic language is an advantage.
You have excellent communication skills, able to demonstrate natural leadership ability and able to create value on business leads. You have genuine service/people focused attitude and understanding of needs of multi-cultural working/operating environment.
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of NOC – Qatar Airways Group Employees