- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 3 Years
- INDUSTRY Accounting
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Do you possess Excellent negotiation and persuading skills? Have at least 8 years of which 5 years in an elevator company either in sales, design or installation? If so, then get in touch with us today!
Our client is a large multinational conglomerate, which is headquartered in Europe. The company produces a mix of market leading machinery and industrial services, across 80 different countries. Best known for their engineering, logistics, plant technology, and steel production, the company concentrates on innovative technologies, and attaches great importance to high quality standards.
As sales Manager, your responsibilities would include:
- Meet the client / Consultant / contractor.
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person, and via telephone calls and emails;
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- gathering market and customer information;
- Representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Understand the ThyssenKrupp products and provide technical support to the Sales team during design phase of projects
- Carryout Traffic Analysis, workout all necessary dimensions to support consultants during design and advise an appropriate solution in a professional and effect manner
- Study inquires / tenders regarding commercial and technical matters – Check if all required documents and drawings and specifications are available
- Clarify the client’s requirement and prepare final agreed specifications / inquiries, prepare compliance statements.
- When specification allows, calculate the material cost based on existing calculation tools or send to the factory for material cost
- Based on the material cost, calculate the total cost including all local cost (Installation, local materials etc) and a quotation for the client has to be prepared
- Coordinate with other departments (Installation, projects, finance, safety etc) to prepare all necessary information for submitting with the quotation / tender (Including arranging bonds, special approvals, etc.)
- Reporting and maintaining records as per Company requirements
The successful candidate will possess the following skill sets:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 8 years of which 5 years in an elevator company either in sales, design or installation
- Problem solving and conflict management skills.
- Leadership and management skills.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills.
- Decision making skills
If you’re looking for the next step in your managerial career, apply today!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.