- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Accounting
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Desired Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate must have: experience in a similar role with a proven track record, good knowledge of local market, passion for sales and achieving targets, good communication skills, excellent organizational and planning skills, strong leadership skills with ability to work independently and as part of a diverse sales team.
As Sales Executive you will be responsible to work closely to drive business needs through sales channels to achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly and yearly targets. The role includes key responsibilities such as:
• Generating and maintaining accounts and assigned segments through various sales activities (face to face sales calls, telephone calls, entertainment, sight inspections)
• implementing and executing all sales objectives and action plans to reach and exceeding targets set
• Contributing to the development of company sales initiatives by recommending, implementing and monitoring appropriate local activity
• Reviewing direct competition and ensuring complete awareness by all sales team of competitor’s activities at all times.
• Establishing and maintaining files, data base of all accounts.
• Ensuring all plans and activities are implemented to achieve a successful strategy
• Building and developing strong and productive relationships with business partners.
• Providing feedback to CEO on changing marketing conditions, including trends in the competition, as a result of direct sales solicitation, telephone and direct mail, in his / her market areas.
• Attending major events in the city.