Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 5 Years
- INDUSTRY General Management / Business Analysis/Research
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Scrum Masters are an essential component of the client’s multi-disciplinary agile teams. You will ensure Agile techniques are adhered to by the Scrum team, acting as a mentor and coach on best practices to ensure that the team maximises the benefits that the Agile development methodology provides. Your priorities will be set by your team members, under the leadership of their Product Owner, and your role is to help them get things done by removing impediments and blockers. This is one of the most challenging roles in a large scale Agile transformation initiative and one that requires the highest calibre candidates.
As a Scrum Master you will:
- Enable your team members to create and run outstanding Mobile digital applications using the appropriate agile project management methodology; learning and iterating frequently, and capturing Sprint metrics
- Remove impediments/blockers to the Scrum team in order for continuous smooth development
- Work with the Product Owner to define the roadmap for your products, and work with the Scrum team and other areas of the business to translate this into actionable user stories and sprint-by-sprint plans.
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process for each sprint, helping Scrum team members to prioritise and self-organise around the work that needs to be completed against their capabilities and capacities
- Facilitate the regular team agile meetings such as Sprint Planning, Daily Stand Ups, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospectives. Mentoring and coaching members to ensure all are focused on a common goal and working with an Agile mind-set
- Actively participate in the Scrum Master Community, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and introducing best practice.
- Build a trusting environment where problems can be raised without fear and everyone is focused on problem resolution in positive atmosphere.
- Guide the team towards self-organizing
- Support top management and wider organization to learn and embrace Agile, leading by example
- Run several work streams with several teams in parallel day-to-day
- Develop proper structure to deliver a major company project with Agile
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in delivering high quality digital projects and products in the Mobile Applications domain.
- Proven experience using agile project management methods.
- Proven experience working in a similar role
- Proven experience balancing multiple priorities on large-scale, high-visibility projects and employing techniques to deal with ambiguity.
- Proven ability to challenge and remove any unnecessary barriers to service delivery.
- Demonstrable experience in coaching and mentoring multi-disciplinary teams in Agile best practice techniques.
- Highly articulate and credible at a senior level, consistently delivering accurate reporting as to the current state of play with regard to the delivery of your service
- Strong negotiation skills and the proven ability to influence external partners, stakeholders and customers to secure mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Excellent understanding of the digital landscape and the opportunities for product improvement and innovation offered by digital technology.
- Implementation experience using JIRA Agile and Confluence
- ·Have 2-3 year’s experience delivering of commercial Mobile applications (iOS/ Android Native)
- At least 4 years of experience as a Scrum Master applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery / DevOps environment
- Experience working in a TDD / BDD environment
- Knowledge of Agile scaling techniques is advantageous
- A high degree of market awareness, with demonstrable experience of innovative approaches to procuring services and of managing relationships with suppliers.
- Ability to identify strengths and weaknesses of individuals, communicating this in a constructive manner to support their overall personal development
- Experience applying a wide variety of well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach(example: numerous Burn down techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs,etc)
Highly Desirable Skills and Experience
- Second level Scrum Master certification (CSP, PSM II)
- Experience in Travel Domain
- Strong technical background either as a Business Analyst, Software Developer, Quality Analyst or Project Manager
- Experience of a scaling Agile using Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)