- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 2 Years
- INDUSTRY Information Technology
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
– Managing and checking the overall SharePoint server health and functionality
– Monitoring SharePoint disk space usage through the built-in SharePoint reports for site collections
– Managing SharePoint permissions Analysing and reporting upon SharePoint usage and activity
– Regular review of the events and messages reported in Event Viewer and Performance Monitor Regular review, clean-up, management and configuration of SharePoint accounts and sites.
– Regularly analysing SharePoint content and storage Monitoring SharePoint trends (e.g. site usage and growth, disk space usage and growth)
– Setting up alerts and enforcing policies
– Regularly auditing SharePoint environment Identifying and reporting governance violations
– Checking for operating system, SQL Server and SharePoint patches and cumulative updates.
– Calculating the infrastructure capacity, including the number of users and licenses.
– Must have a solid understanding of ISS, Active Directory and SharePoint command line parameters
– Strong understanding of Windows Server 2008/2012 and SQL
– Must have excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with clients and team members.
– Working knowledge of DNS, F5 Load Balancer, Firewalls – Not applicable Working knowledge of SQL Server 2008 DBA skills – Not applicable
– Excellent technical knowledge of PC and desktop hardware, including MS Windows environment. – Not applicable
– Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience with ability to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation, and OEM guides. – Not applicable
– Windows PowerShell 2.0 scripting for SharePoint, SQL Querying and LDAP querying – Partial Compliant
– SQL Server Reporting Services 2008/2012 SharePoint Integrated Mode – Partially Compliant, will cover the scope related to SharePoint and not SQL Server
– SharePoint 2010 Enterprise Search, User Profile Service Application, Managed Metadata Service Application and Business Intelligence Service Applications – Partially Compliant, all except Business Intelligence Service Applications.
– Bachelor degree in Engineering / Science / Commerce / others
– Minimum 7 years of total work experience and 2+years of experience in the role of SharePoint 2013 administrator
About the Company
The Ali Bin Ali Group is a privately owned company with a heritage that dates back to 1945. Our roots began with a vision to provide quality international products and services to the people of Qatar. Today our Group is one of the largest retail and distribution companies in Qatar. We are also proud to say we have a long-standing reputation for building successful partnerships with the world’s leading brands across a diverse range of business activities. This success is born out of our unwavering commitment to the long-term development and strategic growth of not just our Group but also that of our partners.
Our knowledge of the market is unrivaled. That is what keeps us ahead in an environment of phenomenal growth in Qatar. The Ali Bin Ali Group has evolved and grown in response to Qatar’s diversifying requirements.
As a Group, we thrive on innovation, which is the key to our consistent market share results and achievement awards. The Ali Bin Ali Group operations are currently local but our standards are International. Our partners and competitors credit us with an impeccable reputation and with excellent public and private sector relationships. But from our perspective our most important affirmation comes from customer satisfaction across each of our Group’s business divisions.
Interested applicants are requested to send in their applicaions via email or fax stating the position code title. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Fax: +974 44312409