- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 8 Years +
- INDUSTRY Energy / Natural Resource / Oil and Gas
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Reference Code : EC-2000539
Primarypurpose of job
Qatar Petroleum operates a diverse portfolio that incorporates a range of industrial sectors. Included are assets with focus on the production and distribution of metals; for example Steel and Aluminum. This role is responsible for the asset management function and supports the Assistant Manager in ensuring these assets are operated within a defined strategic and operational performance range, with focus on CAPEX and OPEX, investment versus return and within the parameters defined by QP. Coordinates activities to analysis and improve the strategy, operational performance and assists in the development of long-term plan and annual budget for assigned Downstream assets. To contribute in preparation of analysis, strategies, financial reporting and performance reports for management meetings and representation in technical and commercial committees. Preparation of briefings, reports and presentations to facilitate decision making of QP board members in the JVs, by analyzing various data and information and submit recommendations. Perform fiscal reporting and planning to analyze margins and performance to direct proper optimization and contribute to development of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and competitor analysis for Downstream assets.
Experience & Skills
- Must have minimum of 15 years of experience working on variety of roles at various capacities in oil & gas and downstream industry with key focus on technical, business and commercial activities.
- Good understanding of discounted cash flow valuation methods and metrics such as NPV, IRR & financial metrics such as ROCE.
- Appreciation and monitoring of relevant market trends and commodity pricings of metal; such as Steel and Aluminum.
- Experience and awareness of the production of Cold Direct Reduced Iron (DRI), Hot Briquetted Iron (HBI), Steel Billets (SB) and Reinforcing Steel Bars (Rebar).
- Strong communication skills and proven decision making and problem solving skills. Good command of the English language is essential, both written and verbal.
- Strong negotiations and interpersonal skills are required as the role will involve interaction to external companies and internal management. Education Bachelor Degree in Chemical/Mechanical Engineering is required. Higher academic qualification is preferred.