- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 3 Years
- INDUSTRY Human Resources Management / Recruitment Agency
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
2. Builds open relations with COMPANY’S clients (new licensed/existing firms).
3. Maximizes quality and delivers leading customer service through the adoption of effective account management methodology.
4. Organises awareness sessions for the new licensed firms / clients about COMPANY’S services and e-Services.
5. Company’s Firms’ Database & E-Services Portal: Support the development and active maintenance of the Company’s firms’ database and the E-Services Portal
6. Proactively manage and oversee Customer Service requests and insure that they are managed within a timely manner
7. Willingness to serve as a mentor to other Customer Services Officers.
8. Administrates Company’s customer needs and service requests, mainly via Online Portal in order to provide dedicated and prompt responses to the online inquiries, calls, emails, letters, face-to-face meetings and other.
9. Support the Client Affairs Department that is dedicated to providing high standards of client care and promoting exemplary levels of Client Service Excellence across Company’s activities generally.
10. Documents customer service issues including resolution with monitoring of issues via established CRM system.
11. Follows established guidelines for participant issue resolution.
12. Checks to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers’ service requests.
13. Contributes towards the direction of the Customer Service strategy in line with both the clients and the Company’s Management expectations.
14. Able to direct enquiries to relevant “point of Contacts” within the Company’s internal businesses Via:
a) Immigration queries
b) Tax queries
c) Licensing Queries
d) CRO queries
15. Manages the queries coming in through multiple channels:
a) Online Portal/Internet/Emails
b) Clients Walk In
16. Manages query management via system in order to automate and track performance.
17. Contributes to FAQ manuals for the Customer Service Staff to:
a) Provides answers to standard queries from customers
b) Defines query types that will be handed over to SPOC’s
18. Executes best practice plans and enforces the expansion of fast and efficient operational goals for the continual improvement in the quality of customer services.
19. Prepares composite management reports within prescribed timescales.
20. Maintain confidentiality and security of company, employees, and clients documents at all times.
• Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in Business Management or related discipline
• Minimum Experience: 5 years’ or more of relevant experience
• Excellent command of English Arabic is an advantage.
Job Specific Skills
– Strong customer service experience gained from or within a customer contact centre/telephone based environment.
– Excellent customer service skills and the ability to identify and meet customers’ needs and requirements.
– Skilled in focusing on desired results, determining what is important and urgent, clarifying next steps, and delegating effectively to meet deadlines and achieve desired results.
– Strong working knowledge of external systems, PC based internet and software applications (Internet and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
– Excellent organizational, communication (written and oral), and interpersonal skills.
– Promotes best practice and welcomes/adopts new initiatives that benefit the business work regime.
– Good time management, planning and organisation skills.
– Familiarity with maintenance program Good Customer care and teamwork skills and ability to deal with people sensitively and to use initiative in tackling problems.
– Self-motivated and takes initiative.