- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 3 Years
- INDUSTRY Banking
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Senior Data Architect
United Arab Emirates
Are you highly innovative and transformative leader with strong understanding of complex technology environments? Have experienced in different integration patterns, tools, technology & trends? If so, then get in touch with us today!
Our client is one of the Middle East’s leading banks, with a wide network covering multiple countries. They offer a values-led culture, with tailored staff development programmes and competitive benefits, for roles in commercial, investment and private banking, plus operations and IT.
As Senior Data Architect, your responsibilities would include:
- Data, reporting and analytics solutions articulation and definition
- Ensure the alignment of the information, data, technology & business architectures
- Data solution governance and documentation
- Maintain resilient, agile and secured architecture landscape
The successful candidate will possess the following skill sets:
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems management or related field
- Enterprise Architecture certifications such as TOGAF or other
- More than 15 years of experience in information technology where mostly spent in work related to Data ingestion, processing, analytics and governance solutions definition/ implementation.
- More than 6 years of experience working with Data related solutions
- More than 4 years of experience working in analytics and data warehouse solutions
- Experienced in 12-factor app principals.
- Experienced in Microservices and SOA principals, guidelines and supporting technology.
If you’re looking for the next step in your IT career, apply today!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.