- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 5 Years
- INDUSTRY Information Technology
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
– SharePoint knowledge should include management and troubleshooting with a focus on planning, deploying and supporting enterprise SharePoint implementations.
– Development experience with Microsoft.NET technologies (ASP.NET, C#, XML, SQL Server) is also required
– Knowledge of the .NET Framework and experience working in the full Software Development Life Cycle.
– Extensive design and development skills, as well as good presentation, communication and organization skills
– Excellent documentation skills especially writing software specification documents
– Ability to achieve milestones, set timelines and quality specifications
– The candidate should interface with clients, define business needs, design and implement solutions centered on Microsoft SharePoint.
– The ideal candidate should have a strong .Net development background, expertise in designing SharePoint solutions, and proven leadership skills.
– The candidate will oversee and participate in the architectural design, development, and customization.
– Experience with SharePoint 2007/2010 required and SharePoint 2013 preferred (Infrastructure and Farm Administration) – Partially Compliant, Farm administration in scope and Infrastructure administration is not in scope
– SharePoint Claims based Authentication and Kerberos Configuration – Partially compliant.
– SQL Server Reporting Services 2008/2012 SharePoint Integrated Mode – Partially Compliant, will cover the scope related to SharePoint and not SQL Server.
– Windows PowerShell 2.0 scripting for SharePoint, SQL Querying and LDAP querying – Partially Compliant.
– SharePoint 2010 Enterprise Search, User Profile Service Application, Managed Metadata Service Application and Business Intelligence Service Applications – Partially Compliant, all confirmed excluding Business Intelligence Service Applications
– Bachelor degree in Engineering / Science / Commerce / others,
– 5+ years of experience with SharePoint intranet collaboration, Portals, enterprise Search, enterprise Content Management and business process and Forms automation
– Must possess advanced knowledge of business workflows and have an in depth understanding of the capabilities of SharePoint Server 2010/13 and SharePoint Designer.
– Experience implementing SharePoint including development of custom web parts and CAML/list definitions/site definitions
– Experience with Microsoft Office InfoPath Forms Services, Application Templates, Master Pages is highly preferred.
About the Company
The Ali Bin Ali Group is a privately owned company with a heritage that dates back to 1945. Our roots began with a vision to provide quality international products and services to the people of Qatar. Today our Group is one of the largest retail and distribution companies in Qatar. We are also proud to say we have a long-standing reputation for building successful partnerships with the world’s leading brands across a diverse range of business activities. This success is born out of our unwavering commitment to the long-term development and strategic growth of not just our Group but also that of our partners.
Our knowledge of the market is unrivaled. That is what keeps us ahead in an environment of phenomenal growth in Qatar. The Ali Bin Ali Group has evolved and grown in response to Qatar’s diversifying requirements.
As a Group, we thrive on innovation, which is the key to our consistent market share results and achievement awards. The Ali Bin Ali Group operations are currently local but our standards are International. Our partners and competitors credit us with an impeccable reputation and with excellent public and private sector relationships. But from our perspective our most important affirmation comes from customer satisfaction across each of our Group’s business divisions.
Interested applicants are requested to send in their applicaions via email or fax stating the position code title. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Fax: +974 44312409