- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 2 Years
- INDUSTRY Airline
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- A Degree or Honours qualification specialising in Marketing or Digital Communication is an advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an international interactive agency or client managing digital marketing activities would be preferential.
- Excellent English language communication skills are essential in addition to excellent native Danish language skills.
- Experience of digital marketing within a fast paced digital/commercial environment is an advantage
- Experience of measuring and reporting using digital analytical tools is an advantage.
- Knowledge of SDL Tridion Content Management system or other CMS’s would be a distinct advantage.
- Expertise in production of quality online development, understanding of different programming languages and how they affect web build as well as the user experience is an advantage.
Salary and Benefits Tomorrow you could be living in dynamic Dubai and earning a tax-free salary with global benefits. Starting with two aircraft and a handful of enthusiastic people, we have grown at a phenomenal rate. We are now one of the fastest growing airlines in the world, flying to over 125 destinations across 6 continents. We are looking for people to join our global family of over 54,000 people from 160 nationalities across a diverse range of disciplines. If you are a high performer, seeking unparalleled career opportunities, join the Emirates team and help us create the future of travel. We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. The Dirham is linked to the Special Drawing Right of the International Monetary Fund. It has been held constant against the US dollar since the end of 1980 at a mid-rate of approximately US$1= Dh3.66. Besides travel benefits normally associated with an airline, more information on employee benefits is available within the ‘Working Here’ section of this site. By viewing the ‘Dubai Lifestyle’ section in the site you can also consider the benefits of Dubai as a location to live and work in.