- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 3 Years
- INDUSTRY Airline
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
The job holder is required to prepare and deliver all digital assets to the correct technical, design and content specifications, ensuring that Service Level Agreements and the digital marketing objectives of specific brands within the Group are met.
- A Degree or Honours qualification with a qualification with a specialism in Digital Communication and / or Project Management and/or Translation would be an advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an international interactive agency managing online marketing activities would be preferential.
- Experience in above the line or below the line advertising would be preferential.
- Experience in translation would be preferred.
- Excellent English language communication skills are essential in addition to excellent native language skills mentioned above.
- Knowledge of SDL Tridion Content Management system or other CMS’s would be a distinct advantage.
- Expertise in production of quality online development, understanding of different programming languages and how they affect web build as well as the user experience is an advantage.
Some other languages besides English that we look for:
- Strong preference will be given to those who have fluent reading / writing skills in one or more of the following languages: French, German, Italian, Russian, Arabic, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, US English, Portuguese, Turkish, Greek.
Salary and Benefits Tomorrow you could be living in dynamic Dubai and earning a tax-free salary with global benefits. Starting with two aircraft and a handful of enthusiastic people, we have grown at a phenomenal rate. We are now one of the fastest growing airlines in the world, flying to over 125 destinations across 6 continents. We are looking for people to join our global family of over 54,000 people from 160 nationalities across a diverse range of disciplines. If you are a high performer, seeking unparalleled career opportunities, join the Emirates team and help us create the future of travel. We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. The Dirham is linked to the Special Drawing Right of the International Monetary Fund. It has been held constant against the US dollar since the end of 1980 at a mid-rate of approximately US$1= Dh3.66. Besides travel benefits normally associated with an airline, more information on employee benefits is available within the ‘Working Here’ section of this site. By viewing the ‘Dubai Lifestyle’ section in the site you can also consider the benefits of Dubai as a location to live and work in.