Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 4 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Energy / Natural Resource / Oil and Gas
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
|Senior Engineer (Corroison & Coating)
Primary Purpose of the Job:
- Responsible for leading the corrosion protection team covering all assets in the Mesaieed Operations Operational Area.
- Provides specialist technical expertise in corrosion processes, corrosion control, corrosion resistant materials, materials selection, environmental conditioning (including corrosion inhibitors), cathodic protection, coatings technology and failure analysis. Delegates most cathodic protection, corrosion monitoring and protective coatings work to Senior Corrosion Engineer and Senior Coatings Inspector.
- BSc Honours degree in Material, Metallurgy or Chemistry or equivalent engineering discipline with relevant training
Experience & Skills:
- Not less than 15 years relevant experience in the area of corrosion protection.
- Preferable to have accreditation at senior levels from NACE or similar respected impartial authority.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.