Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 4 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Telecommunication
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Ooredoo is an organisation on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team – and it’s a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo’s future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
This Role will Manage the Demand Management function that will include Demand Planning with commercial team, Demand Analyst. In addition to this, will manage the following needed partner activities: Delivery, SLA Management, Performance, ICT testing and Quality, Contract Management. Be the SPOC for all business demand. Ensure proper understanding and analysis of business requirements and providing holistic and effective solutions with minimum cost and meeting the SLAs with the target of enhancing Time To Market. This involves also all IT projects governance and ensuring the proper project governance model used. On the other hand, he will be responsible for Quality Assurance of all solution deliveries, covering all testing phases from IOT up to UAT and regression testing. The holder of this role is responsible as well for adopting or building the standards and the processes required in the directorate while evaluating them and ensuring their compliance across, such as SDLC, Change Management process, release planning, Service Delivery, etc
- Follow the request and assignment from Demand & Delivery senior manager
- Do feasibility study of the new requirement from marketing and feedback to the stakeholders with proper solution and recommendation.
- Support and coordinate with all stakeholders to provide a proper solution ,design in order to achieve the marketing requirement.
- Guide the testing team and facilitate UAT team to support the technical and business test cases.
- Should have strong technical knowledge in ESM , SBP,MBC, IN ,RAS ,Portal OSB,BSCS, CRM, VAS and Core…
- Manage the technical deliverables right from feasibility study to actual implementation, of new products/services being introduced by Ooredoo Telecom’s Business Teams..
- Communicate with the ADM (Application and Development Management) vendor the priority in order to be able to ramp up and ramp down the team accordingly.
- Agree with the ADM vendor on the complexity level of the solution and needed man days to make it ready for business testing.
- Develop and manage relationships with ADM vendor technology partner to align technology capabilities to marketing / product needs
- Manage and co-ordinate the inter-departmental functionalities, responsibilities and communications between the Technology and Business Teams within Ooredoo Kuwait for realizing strategic service/product launches.
- Manage and drive the SLA / KPI for the ADM and report at regular management meetings.
- Responsible for setting up acceptances and administration of the deployed products.
- Highlights project issues to senior manager and makes recommendations for improvements.
- Meet quality and performance KPI with supporting documents.
- Responsible for developing cost analyses, design considerations, and implementation time-lines.
- Utilize the ADM in preparing RFQ/RFI and select the vendors based on technical compliancy & financial cost
- Represents Technology in the development of any frameworks related to demand and delivery management and process.
- Coordinate the Component Unit Testing Release & Configuration Management.
- Supervise System integration/ Functional testing & Deployment to UAT environment.
- Handover to managed service organization for Deployment to the Live Environment.
- Quality assurance & monitoring for SLA & KPI.
- Guide and supervise the project members and facilitate all the needs to be able to deliver the project on time.
- Report and update the progress of the project to team management and escalation if needed.
- Highlight the risk and problem if the project can’t be achieved within the timeline.
- Vendor management.
- Proactively take responsibility for self improvement by staying well-informed of developments, knowledge and innovations in relevant field of expertise.
- Other duties as directed by the head of Demand & Delivery management
- Aligning any new project or implementation with OOREDOO group for the respective department strategy & Roadmap
- 10+ years of experience in ICT Planning & Development
- Experience in cross functional projects across IT & core Network and VAS departments.
- Telecom Knowledge : high level knowledge in BSS / OSS / ESS, VAS, Charging & billing and Seibel, Oracle, and IT application
- Advanced working knowledge of GSM, UMTS, LTE networks
- IT Knowledge : SOA Architecture, eTom, TOGAF, ITIL, TM Forum …
- Vendor management experience
- VAS product awareness from different suppliers.
- Ability to operate in a diverse multicultural, multinational work environment,exhibiting appropriate sensitivities .
- Previous experience working with marketing and commercial teams.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications like Excel, Power Point and Word
- Excellent command of both written and verbal English, Arabic would be an advantage.
- Bachelor Degree holder with relevant work experience in Telecom, preferably GSM.
- Strong communication skills, and ability to understand business language
- Customer experience focus
- Strong Analytical skills
- Strong Project Management skills
- Strong Technical skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Conflict Resolution skills
- Can-Do Attitude
- Customer-Centric Thinking
- Flexible and Pragmatic Thinking
- Result Oriented
- Intensive coordination and management across many teams from Business and Technology
1. Resume / cv