Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 4 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Energy / Natural Resource / Oil and Gas
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
|Position Title:||Senior Engineer (Rotating Equipment – C/M)|
|Business Division:||Asset Integrity|
Primary Purpose of the Job:
- To direct and oversee the successful operation of the IMS and RBI systems. Provide support and guidance for the development and operation of the Inspection Management System and Risk Based Inspection System. Make decisions on scheduling of equipment based on RBMI results.
- To promote standardization and utilization of the Corporate IMS and RBI systems within QP.
- To prepare and maintain long and short-term plans based on the business requirements and the available resources in the users areas.
- B.Sc or equivalent in Mechanical/Metallurgical Engineering. Registered as Chartered or Incorporated Engineer through relevant institution.
- Relevant Qualification in Inspection Practices and Control.
- Relevant Training / Certification in computer applications.
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Oil and Gas Industry.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in the Inspection / Corrosion field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in operations of Inspection Management System and Corrosion Monitoring system.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.