Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Engineering - Others
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Position: Sr. Engineer Security Standards
Role: Long Term
Work Location : Dubai
Salary: Attractive +Standard UAE Benefits
- Accountable to recommend, plan, design, and implement all necessary and required security controls to protect Company’s infrastructure services after due review of design documentation
- following Company’s security practices and guidelines. These are a list of the services in scope:4G, 3G, MPLS, Internet, Cloud, NFVi, SDN, Data Centers and IPTV. The SE additionally must
- also support, coordinate and conduct quarterly Risks Assessments of the aforementioned services following Company’s Risk Management approach. The SE will be required to engage
- with multiple stakeholders and services owners to achieve these daily tasks. (SE) Provides professional guidance and support to subordinates in carrying out the assigned functions where applicable.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- 1. Provides day-to-day coordination, technical support and administrative control in security planning
- 2. Responsible to plan, design, and implement all necessary and required security controls to protect all assets that fall within the scope
- 3. Resolves complex issues/concern under minimal supervision.
- 4. Ensures that all activities are carried out as per the project plan and are compliant with Company’s standards, procedures and guidelines
- 5. Prepares and submits the project update reports on assigned internal security projects.
- 6. Monitors the work practices/procedures and recommends improvements to enhance productivity, efficiency and quality
- 7. Monitors the performance of suppliers, contractors, vendors & consultants and follows up as required
- 8. Authors RFIs, RFPs and RFQs and liaises with vendors and suppliers throughout the purchase cycle to ensure both financial and technical fits are achieve in the best interest of Company’s.
- 9. Conduct comprehensive risk assessments in order to identify all issues and track them via implementing risk management methodologies
- 10. Participates and assists superiors in the preparation of project plans budgets.
- 11. Coordinates as required with other Engineering sections, contractors and consultants for the implementation and enforcement of agreed controls.
- 12. Keeps abreast of new technologies, systems and developments in respect of assigned architecture functionality.
- 13. Provides professional guidance and support to subordinates in carrying out the assigned functions where applicable.
- 14. Develops new security practices and frameworks where necessary by researching, studying and adopting for Company’s’s consumption.
- 15. Responsible to conduct Risk Assessments of quarterly assigned and targeted services
- 16. Reports and reviews with superiors’ significant events, key/critical observations and concerns to operation & maintenance procedures.
- 17. Responsible to deliver successfully assigned security projects from RFQ/RFP cycle, design, implementation, testing and final delivery
Skills and Qualification :
- 1.In-depth understanding of security architectures, security best practices and concepts such as from NIST, ISO, ENISA and other well know standards and organizations.
- 2. Must possess strong knowledge in virtualization technologies and their related security requirements; SDN, NFVi and Cloud Services.
- 3. Must possess the ability to conduct risk assessments of supported services; including the identification of threats, threat actors, vulnerabilities and their ultimate impacts
- 4. Must have in-depth technical knowledge of core telecom, infrastructure networks including but not limited to 4G, 3G, MPLS, Internet, Cloud, NFVi, SDN, Data Centers and IPTV.
- 5. Operational knowledge of different security OEM technologies and controls GRC, UTM, IPS/IDS, WAF, SIEM, IAM, PAM, DDoS etc.
- 6. Must be able to present and communicate technical concepts to both colleagues as well as other teams.
- 7. Must possess excellent documentation skills
- 8. Must work independently and unsupervised
- 9. Must possess deep and excellent knowledge of the TCP/IP
- 10. Must possess knowledge of these standards, practices and guidelines; NIST 800, CIS20, ISO27001, NESA (UAE) and ISO27005
- 11. Must have previous operational hands-on background preferably in a large telecom
- 12. Working knowledge of data science platforms, data science technologies and related artificial intelligence use-cases within security is a big advantage.
- 13. Must possess CCIE Security
- 14. These are other desired certifications: CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CEH and any GRC certifications.