Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 4 Years
- INDUSTRY Energy / Natural Resource / Oil and Gas
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Governance and Control Framework
- Work closely during the annual risk & control review with business to develop, appraise and keep up-to-date a robust internal controls that is fit for purpose and cost effective and in accordance with Group policies, guidelines and procedures;
- Develop annual test plan taking into account relevant risk factors
- Subject matter expert and the key Focal Point for Qatar Shell Controls Framework documents and the related Finance procedures; their maintenance, clarification and periodic challenge and review, to ensure continued alignment with the evolving organization;
- Ensuring that all business controls, both manual and system, are properly documented in the Qatar Shell Business control procedures and the SOX control system (GreenLight), and that any changes in the organization and process are identified early and properly reflected in the control procedures and documentation;
- Provide input into global business process improvement initiatives to reduce duplication and achieve simplification and standardization of controls where possible.
- Support GRA Head in preparation of annual risk reviews, EasyRisk
- Conduct annual control testing per test plan and mitigation
Support GRA Head in various deliverables such as assurance committee meeting, EasyRisk, continuous improvement projects, and others, when needed.