- Experience 8 Years +
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Energy / Natural Resource / Oil and Gas
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Senior HVAC Engineer
1. As discipline engineer responsible for provision of the required quality technical services.
2. Carry-out Concept definition and engineering studies, design, scopes and preparation of engineering documents as per approved standards / procedures.
3. Verify and sign-off technical designs and bids in accordance with approved standards.
4. Deliver timely service to meet the project requirements.
5. Advise and support in the discipline engineering matters in the area of expertise through all stages of projects.
6. Plan and co-ordinate activities of a team of engineers for providing technical services to project executing departments, including review of execution strategies.
1. B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification from an internationally recognized University with extensive design and construction experience of HVAC Works related to the Building Services Industry.
2. Membership in a relevant recognized professional organization.
3. A minimum of twelve (12) years experience in the design, construction and commissioning of HVAC Works related large size high-rise buildings.
4. Experience and knowledge of International Standards, Specifications, testing and commissioning of HVAC Systems and coordination with other engineering disciplines.
5. Experience in review and approval of Contractor submittals, shop drawings and method statements to ensure high quality of Works in compliance with design drawings and specifications.
send your CV to Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org