Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Career Level Manager
- Experience 5 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Engineering - Others
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Senior Instrument and Control engineer (Onshore)
- B.Sc. in Instrument/Control Engineering from an internationally recognized University.
- Membership in a recognized professional engineering association (or institution) is preferable.
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum of 12 years Onshore experience in instrument and control design and fabrication for oil & gas major projects.
- Experience must cover project initiation to FEED, detailed design, construction, commissioning and handover & Preferable with strong experience in FEED.
- A minimum of 5 years as Sr. Instrumentation and Control engineer in a major project in a well reputed engineering consultant, EPIC contractors or O&G Company. Support them by providing technical inputs in his discipline for developing PES, PEP, PQP & PPP for Long Lead Items.
- Familiarity with international instrumentation & Control engineering codes, standards, project specifications.
- Familiarity with safety aspect, design philosophies, CV, MOV, RV, design calculation, SIL, Equipment sizing, DCS, ESD system design, HIPP, IP, UL, NEMA, IEC, HCA requirement, FAT, SAT, commissioning of system and sub-systems, Operation, Tie In, Data sheet, ITP/ITR development, HAZOP, etc.
- Proven ability to manage I&C engineering team in a major project environment.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Qualified candidates should submit their CV’s with a covering letter, indicating the position applied for in