- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 7 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Information Technology
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Senior Integration Developer
Our client world leader within financial services industry is seeking to recruit an Senior Integration Developer to be based in Bahrain. You will be directly reporting to the Technical Delivery Manager
Responsible for SOA and BPM development as per industry standards. The candidate must participate in all phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC), including requirements analysis, design, development, testing and support. The candidate must provide technical guidance to the team, must be able to manage small projects and have strong communication skills.
• Design and develop quality SOA and BPM solutions to agreed schedules. Deliver all associated technical documentation.
• Support SOA and BPM solutions and environments.
• Implement n-tier solutions spanning multiple, strategic, enterprise technologies.
• Validate business requirements, assess the technical feasibility and produce a specification.
• Define Work Breakdown Structure, provide accurate estimates and define a plan for the execution of assigned tasks.
• Validate vendor proposals both in terms of technical design and duration.
• Provide accurate impact assessment of proposed changes and initiatives.
• Identify potential project risk events and provide risk mitigation plans.
• Lead Systems Integration Testing and assist the business with UAT.
• Effectively communicate with business users and third parties, both formally and informally.
• Perform peer technical reviews.
• Provide technical guidance to junior staff.
• Maintain awareness of emerging technology trends.
Unique Knowledge & Skills
• 7+ years professional IT experience
• 6+ years SOA and BPM project experience with some of the following technologies:
o WebSphere Message Broker
o WebSphere MQ
o WebSphere Services Registry and Repository
o WebSphere Process Server and IBM BPM
o WebSphere Business Monitor
o IBM Process Designer and Integration Developer
• 3+ years experience with J2EE, EJB, JMS, JDBC, XML
• 1+ years experience in Web Services development using standards such as SOAP, REST, and WS-Security.
• Service orchestration and integration.
• WebSphere Portal, WebSphere Application Server and Oracle knowledge preferred.
• At least two of the following certifications
o Certified BPM Analyst.
o Certified Integration Developer.
o IBM Certified Solution Developer – WebSphere Message Broker
o SUN Java Developer (confirm)