Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Career Level Manager
- Experience 4 Years
- INDUSTRY Energy / Natural Resource / Oil and Gas
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- In this strategic technical sales position, the Senior Key Account Manager a trusted advisor relationship with both our external customers and internal technical teams. In this role, you will collaborate with internal Oil & Gas and other GE businesses, solution architects and commercials teams to help drive sales of the Industrial Internet, Asset Performance Management, and Predictivity Solutions.
- Essential Responsibilities In this role, you will bring technical and business requirements back to our development teams helping ensure our solutions continue to meet our customer’s needs. Moreover, you will lead sales engagements from inception of an opportunity to closure and execution. Heavy focus on business development activities, interacting with senior leaders within our customer organizations and delivering outcome based proposals.In addition you will:• Establish a deep understanding of our customers business and technical needs• Create trusted relationships with your customers and internal teams• Manage the sales cycle through GE’s CRM tool• Provide vision and strategy for your customer sector to grow SW and services sales• Have the ability to be customer facing and drive deep technical whiteboard sessions aligning our current SW capabilities plus our product roadmaps with our customer’s business outcomes• Have the ability to drive key customer facing meetings and events, particularly C level discussions• Evangelize GE technology platform in appropriate sales forums to drive demand and continued interest• Build link to Outcome selling model to ensure architecture views are properly integrated in our GTM messaging, assessments, RFP’s and proposals• Develop evolution path and migration plans for key GE customers from their current state to the target GE Oil & Gas APM Digital Strategy by deploying industrial internet offerings in concert with other GE Products & Services• Shape, drive and be held accountable for delivering significant strategic initiatives with key stakeholders (customers and GE teammates)• Be part of a sales team that meets and exceeds monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals• Identify and remove technical obstacles that could prevent a sale• Deliver solution demonstrations that focus on the customers’ desired outcomes
- • Bachelor’s degree in a STEM major (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math), Business, or Economics from an accredited college or university• Minimum of 10 years of experience working in software solutions design and/or software sales
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems. Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills.