- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 4 Years
- INDUSTRY Airline
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
You will also be responsible for the project management of the development of the infrastructure projects. In addition you will Manage the cargo invoice, verification process and procurement process from a standards and measurement standpoint and review all levels of SLA management both internal and external and reports on performance and consistency, highlighting trends of concern or below acceptable performance. You shall be responsible for Providing accessible, regular reporting to ensure the operation can quickly identify any negative trends and provide analysis and reports to senior management.
You will work closely with our contracts team in implementing effective contracts with all third party suppliers to optimize productivity, efficiency and safety & security. As well as being responsible for handling all of QR Cargo network activities to support and meet all compliance requirements.
- To ensure that while new A/C are coming in line, the growth can be managed effectively with GCA & product development
- IT and process enhancements and simplicity
- To develop strategy and implementation program for Network compliance. Evaluate HUB impact through measurement management and introduce measures to reduce non-compliance or cost management impacts to the hub – utilization of pallets, mix of cargo over multiple pallets – etc.
- To implement, develop and manage Real time reporting and ratio management system on hub and network performance. Standardize the reporting of these items across all stations and regions.
- To ensure consistent and transparency of reporting on all KPIs and management statistics in the prescribed time frames
- Budget: Project manages and controls the annual Cargo handling budget QR/QAS including all DOC and non-DOC.
- Ensure effective and managed cost controls are in place for each station and business unit
- Analyze and investigate deviation from budget plan
- Manage all cost control impact issues on the HUB and network
- Responsible to include cost reduction ratios within the handling strategy
- Direct cost reductions within all contracts
- Increased efficiencies and productivity for the same price but with reduced error levels
- Responsible to address reductions in fines, penalties and unqualified additional cost in the network
- Responsible to address and contain the level of claims recorded and settled in the network – make claims (small claims handling easier)
- Verification of all invoices against contract and Terminal Handling Charges
- Responsible for the development of improved process for all different kinds of invoices (stations)
- Ensure accuracy and correct payments within the whole network
- Manage the Cargo Handling procurement process to ensure all outstations are provided with consumables as per contractual agreements within a minimal timeframe to ensure service delivery
- Responsible for accuracy of consumables cost demand and usage across the network
- Support regional handling managers
- Maintain audit schedule, follow up, compliance etc
- Trend analysis – Red flag station profiling – safety – security focus
- Station files – network related communication, contract review – USP’s /BDP’s – PR
- Ensure compliance with all Safety and Security incidents/findings/reports and report performance and findings across the Network on a regular basis
Additional accreditation in project management, process improvement, would also be advantageous.
1. Resume / CV