- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 5 Years
- INDUSTRY Energy / Natural Resource / Oil and Gas
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Senior Mechanical Technician assumes high level of responsibility for the safe and timely completion of assigned jobs in the field. He is also responsible to prepare PTW/JSA, TBT and other supporting documents as per job requirement. He should be able to work under pressure and has willingness to work in varying conditions. Candidate has to work with limited supervision and should be able to provide work direction to company’s technicians and contract technicians. Assist for the development of trainee technicians.
– Ensuring work compliance to the standards, tolerances and fits. Working in accordance with best practices and procedures on all jobs under his purview. Accountabilities include maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of all mechanical equipment in the plant. Proper reporting and timely completion of all duties according to applicable safety measures and published procedures.
– Skill level varies from basic troubleshooting, preventive and corrective maintenance of rotating and static equipment.
– Preferably with HND (Diploma) in Mechanical or at least completed secondary school, followed by related vocational training program (TAFE).
– Minimum 5 years’ experience as Mechanical Technician in a reputed oil & gas company.
– Experience in installation, commissioning and maintenance of all mechanical equipment used in the Oil and Gas industry.
– Familiar with PFD, P&ID, GA and Cross sectional drawings and basic API plans relevant to equipment.
– Must be able to use mechanical measuring and hydraulic tools.
– Able to report faults and identifies requirements for major repairs.
– Good written and spoken English language proficiency as well as familiar with use of basic MS Office applications