Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 5 Years
- INDUSTRY Airline
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
As the Senior Nurse you will be responsible for organizing, implementing and monitoring an effective anf optimal nursing system, which include delivering the highest standard of advanced nursing care to all Qatar Airways employees and its subsidiaries. The Senior Nurse is accountable in providing leadership and decision making support to the whole nursing unit.
- Supervise and perform Qatar Civil Aviation medical for all new joining cabin crew of Qatar Airways, Amiri and Qatar Executive as per the guidelines from Qatar Civil Aviation Authority
- Supervise and perform medical checks for Junior Non-Allianz staff members, Executive check for Senior staff and coordinate with the concerned individuals in terms of scheduling and logistics
- Supervise and perform drug testing procedures, secure chain of custody documentation and maintain confidentiality of the legal matter involved
- Facilitate related activities for drug confirmatory testing in the event of non-negative result
- Assist MRO (Medical Review Officer) in verifying results of drug test to the donor
- Coordinate with the affiliated laboratory (internal & external) for the results and other concerns
- Collaborate with all other concerned department, sends notification and monitor status update for all Non-Negative and Confirmed Positive
- Coordinate with QR Group Security for drug testing of selected flights in QROC, Op Nana Project and Ground staff random selection
- Supervise, monitor and coordinate related issues on medical waste disposal and management
- Supervise and monitor daily activities of QRMC
Other Major Accountability
- Escort sick staff to and from certain destination as per management requirement
- Take initiate in making incident report and conduct initial investigation
- Prepare and process overtime rendered by the staff and submit to HR benefits
- Coordinate/Supervise/Attend to concerns related to In-Flight Basic First Aid Kits, Aeromedic Kit, and Emergency Medical Kit and decide when appropriate
- Supervise Basic First Aid Boxes for all QR Group and its subsidiaries in terms of its contents
- Maintain, update and replenish Disaster Response Group Carry on and Checked in First Aid Luggage
- Coordinate/Participate in fire drill medical assistance activities and collaborate in health and safety programs of the company
- Coordinate within/out of base medical facilities regarding passengers and staff
- Coordinate with Communicable Disease Clinic and Infectious Control on reporting/monitoring for any staff exposure
- Facilitate in the processing of medical licenses and certifications of the staff as per the requirement of Supreme Council of Health and Qatar Civil Aviation Authority
- Attend to Qatar Civil Aviation Authority officer during inspection of medical records, equipment and facility
- Arrange/Facilitate campaigns e.g. Vaccination Campaign, Blood Donation Campaign etc. and all other awareness campaigns in collaboration in HMC and Supreme Council of Health
- Support in-house/external training or continuous medical education by scheduling all staff under my direst reports
- Conduct initial pre-employment screening/interview for nurses applicants and attend to panel interview when required by HR
- Prepare/Raise e-Sourcing, CMC, Oracle purchase requisition, coordinate with suppliers, procurement team, Business Finance Officer and QR Logistics, Validate Quotation and Cost Comparison Approval
- Ensure stocks are maintained and equipment are functioning well
- Supervise and guide staff for eDocs entry and upload
- Maintain good housekeeping practices
- Conducts hospital visits when necessaryManagement & Leadership
- Lead and manage the nursing team, relevant staff and emergency situations
- Establish the department or teams objectives and priorities to align with and support business objectives.
- Regularly evaluate the department or teams objectives, plans, procedures and practices, and makes appropriate changes if needed.
- Oversee and supervise employees. Direct daily activities, recruit, train, develop and discipline to ensure a high standard of service delivery.
- Exercise decision making and action appropriately and accordingly to all administrative related work applications, work situations whenever/wherever necessary
- Manage all aspect of the support system and communicate effectively with other medical services team members in planning and providing nursing service
- Delegate task and assign daily/monthly assignment to all members of the team
- Identify administrative, hospital system, insurance claims issues, cooperate and coordinate with the concerned department to resolve the matter
- Anticipate manpower shortage, arrange and cover if necessary
- Assist in contract preparation/identify scope of services needed for the supplier/services/supplies
- Prepare and validate assets for yearly stock taking inventory
- Prepare monthly HR productivity, statistics reports and monthly roster for QRMC
- Maintain and update time and attendance in the system as per the requirement of HR
- Maintain and update QRMC medical records and staff records
- Monitor and ensure all monthly reports, claims and deliverables are accomplished on time
- Prepare/Submit yearly budget for medical expenses
- Anticipate 3 year forecast medical supplies usage
- Prepare and implement annual leave plan for the nursing unit
- Create and update nursing protocols, monitor and ensure that it is followed
- Serves as a focal point of Qatar Airways Medical Center to Supreme Council of Health Licensing Division Authority
- Promote a harmonious and safety work environment, and maintain confidentiality in all aspects
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Registration with the Nursing Council of origin/country where qualified.
- Must possess a license to practice from the Supreme Council of Health – Qatar.
- Certified in Immediate Life Support Training Course.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English; able to articulate ideas clearly and concisely.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent.
- Occupational Health and Safety Training.
- Minimum 5 year experience in general nursing and/or Emergency and casualty
- Minimum 2 year experience in supervisory and/or management level
- More than 10 years of work experience within a multicultural environment.
- Experience in Occupational Health and Safety.
- Experience in Aviation industry.
Job Specific Skills:
- Excellent nursing knowledge in general
- Strong leadership and decision making.
- Ability to lead and manage a large workforce.
- Ability to evaluate the effectiveness of Nursing Hospital Management System.
- Computer skills with excellent knowledge of various Microsoft Office applications.
- Managerial skills- Ability to train and develop subordinate skills. Ability to foster teamwork among team members.
- Understanding of complex issues, planning and budget management.
- Proven ability to work under pressure to defined tight timescales and budget.
- Proven experience of demonstrating flexibility to meet the changing demands of the business.
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport
4. Copy of Passport
5. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
6. Copy of NOC – Qatar Airways Group Employees