Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 5 Years
- INDUSTRY Engineering - Others
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Primary Purpose of the Job:
- To provide, with full responsibility and accountability, a professional project coordination and management service covering assigned areas and scopes of the BH Re-Development Project execution, during feasibility studies including Pre-FEED works, Front End Engineering Design and EPIC Execution stages.
- B.Sc. Mechanical, Civil or Chemical Engineering graduate of an internationally recognized University. Preferably corporate membership with recognized Chartered or other Professional Institution.
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum 12 years of relevant experience in the Offshore Oil and Gas Industry with an international consultancy company, EPIC Contractor or Oil and Gas Company in major projects implementation is essential.
- Of the total relevant experience indicated above, the candidate should have worked for a minimum of 5 years in the position of Senior Project Engineer with an Engineering Design Consultant or EPIC Contractor in Oil & Gas Industry.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Qualified candidates should submit their CV’s with a covering letter, indicating the position applied for in