Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Career Level Manager
- Experience 5 Years
- INDUSTRY Telecommunication
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
To be a member of the Regulatory Team and provide first class regulatory analysis and advice to protect and support Vodafone Qatar. The role involves supporting the Head of Regulatory in respect of all regulatory matters, including:
• Preparing submissions to consultations and advocacy material.
• Gathering information and data from various parts of the business and externally to produce compelling analysis and arguments to further Vodafone Qatar’s interest.
• Co-ordinating, liaising with and advising the business on the full range of Vodafone Qatar’s regulatory matter.
• Application and interpretation of the applicable regulatory framewor.
• Dealing with anti-competitive behaviour and breach of the regulatory framework, including preparing complaints.
• Advocacy efforts with the CRA and other external stakeholders.
• Ensuring regulatory reporting requirements are met and discharged in a timely manner.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Prepare responses to consultations and requests from the CRA
• Prepare complaints and correspondences
• Undertake and coordinate numerical analysis (costing, pricing, financial data) to support our positions
• Work closely with the Technology, VBS, CBU and the Finance Team to provide hands-on advise and support on regulatory issues and gather relevant information and data
Key performance indicators:
• Impactful regulatory submissions
• Pragmatic internal advice and support
• Robust numerical analysis
Budget owned: None
Direct reports: None
Dotted reports: None
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Self-motivated, drive and can do attitude
• Excellent analytical and numerical abilities and attention to details
• Excellent written and oral communications skills to effectively communicate complex concept, analysis and recommendations to a wide range of stakeholders (internal and external)
• Strong ability to develop subject matter expertise who adds substantial value
• Aptitude for anticipating regulatory issues and driving forward initiatives to address them
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• Degree in relevant analytical discipline (Economics, Accounting, Business, Finance, Statistics)
• Experience in operating in a highly regulated environment and interpreting legal and regulatory requirements
• Understanding of Regulation, and Economics and Legal Principles
• Excellent analytical and numerical abilities
• Excellent written and oral communications skills (clearly and effectively communicating complex concepts to a wide range of stakeholders)
Unit 207, Level 2, Tech 2, Qatar Science & Technology Park Al Gharaffa Street, Al Rayyan
Employment Type : Permanent