- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Airline
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Kuwait Airways (KU: IATA, KAC: ICAO) is the official national carrier of the State of Kuwait. Established in 1953 as a private company, the airline was initially 50 per cent owned by the Kuwaiti government. In 1962, the government assumed 100 per cent ownership, making it the longest serving, official state carrier operating from the Arabian Gulf Region.
Kuwait Airways employs over 4,800 people, and the head office is in the heart of Kuwait City, close to Kuwait International Airport (KWI). The airline currently provides regular scheduled services to 36 international destinations in the Far East, Middle East, Europe and North America. Kuwait Airways’ fleet of 23 aircraft currently consists of 5 x B777-300ER, 7 x A320-200CEO (completed delivery Q2 2015), 5 x A330s (completed delivery Q4 2015), 4 x A340-300, 2 x Boeing 777-200, and 1 x Boeing 747-400. Kuwait Airways will boast the youngest commercial airline fleet in the world.
In this role, you will oversee and participate in the collection and analysis of various market data and information, in order to provides supervisor with necessary statistics and appropriate recommendations regarding the pricing of various routes, in expected and changing market conditions. This includes, preparing market surveys, analyzing and compiling survey data, preparing required reports, statistics, charts/graphs/tables, etc.
- You are to oversee and participate in preparing survey questionnaires to elicit required information and data for surveys to be conducted in conjunction with concerned sections in Marketing Department. You are to ensures that questionnaires are completed by covering all important subject areas, such as pricing, promotional schemes to attract sales, competition, etc.
- You are to assist in organizing surveys by arranging and scheduling survey interview with agents, Government officials, KAC outstations Managers, and other market contacts, as required.
- You are to evaluate data collected from surveys and compiles in tabular, graphical charts or other forms suitable for analysis and interpretation. Moreover, you are to compute averages, ratios, distributions as directed to further, assists supervisor in identifying trends, problem areas or irregularities. You are to utilizes personal computer and various software systems, such as Lotus, Symphony, Word Perfect, etc. to maintain data and prepares required reports, plans, etc. with supporting charts, graphs and tables.
- You are to prepare data and related information to assist supervisor in evaluating pricing policies, inclusive of discount rates, special group fares, etc. based on market survey data and continuous follow up in the region and in conjunction with Sales & Routes Performance Section as applicable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing/Statistics.
- Four (4) years’ related experience in airline market research and pricing activities.
- Proficient in English
- Proficient in Excel
- Proficient in PowerPoint
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Team work
- Ability to work under pressure