Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 5 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Airline
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
As a Senior Social Media Officer; You will be responsible for All service delivery aspects of the QR Social Media Customer Care unit. you will manage a team of Social Media lead Agents along with the below accountabilities;
- Manage service quality and service levels through teams by adhering to set standards.
- Develop, manage, coordinate, and implement workflows and standard operating procedures.
- Administrate Social Media Engagement platform.
- Responsible for the real time steering of Social Media Customer Care unit.
- Responsible for the KPI achievement of the Social Media Customer Care unit.
- Regularly interact with Corporate Communications to understand requirements and communicate feedback/solutions.
- Planning and executing debriefing sessions for all agents before the shift commences.
- Ensuring adherence to response standards and high level of customer service by processing regular quality checks.
- Controlling and reducing non-SOP adherence instances on a daily basis.
- Assisting the training team in developing recurrent training modules.
- Creating reports and action plans to be presented to Commercial Management.
- Act as single point of contact within Qatar Airways for all Social Media Customer Care procedures.
You must be University graduate with minimum 5 years of job related experience.
You will have excellent written and spoken English, Arabic is strong advantage.
To be successful in this role you will have excellent team-leading, problem solving and decision making skills.
1. Resume / CV