- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 3 Years
- INDUSTRY Information Technology
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Senior Solution Architect
United Arab Emirates
Do you have strong understanding of technology trends and their application in Financial Services? Have experienced in development lifecycle and different software development technology, frameworks and coding standards? If so, then get in touch with us today!
Our client is one of the Middle East’s leading banks, with a wide network covering multiple countries. They offer a values-led culture, with tailored staff development programmes and competitive benefits, for roles in commercial, investment and private banking, plus operations and IT.
The successful candidate will be responsible with:
- Technology solution articulation and definition
- Ensure the alignment of the information, data, technology & business architectures
- Solution governance and documentation
- Maintain resilient, agile and secured architecture landscape
The successful candidate will possess the following skill sets:
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems management or related field
- Enterprise Architecture certifications such as TOGAF or other
- More than 15 years of experience in information technology where mostly spent in solutions definition, implementation and architecture.
- More than 6 years of experience in software development/ systems designs.
- Experienced in different integration patterns, tools, technology & trends.
- Experienced in Microservices and SOA principals, guidelines and supporting technology.
- Experiences in cloud native principals, designs and deployments.
If you’re looking for the next step in your career, apply today!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.