- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 4 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Telecommunication
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Ooredoo is an organisation on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team – and it’s a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo’s future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
Management of all Consumer Retention Programs, Post-paid & Prepaid, including churn management Strategy formulation, CVM Retention Campaigns full ownership (P&L), & internal and external communication in relation to retention.
- Work with the Senior Manager, Customer Retention & Loyalty Program Management to propose and prepare the Ooredoo Kuwait Consumer Retention strategy, Campaigns prioritization, Campaigns marketing design, Roadmaps for the different aspects under Customer Life Cycle Management.
- Contribute to the review of the Retention strategy and Roadmap on a monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual basis.
- Management of Consumer Marketing Retention Activities. Deliver the Retained revenue as outlined in the Annual Budget from the various retention related activities.
- Oversee the rollout of various Retention activities which are designed to reduce churn, increase Life Time Value, and improve the Life Cycle Management process for our customers.
- Develop and supervise monthly / weekly / daily monitoring and analysis of Consumer churn (voluntary & financial) within the different product groups and customer segments and propose adequate marketing actions accordingly.
- Coordinate with different Divisions / Departments like Customer Care, Sales, Finance, Segments team, Product Teams, BI, Communication, Technology and any other relevant internal or external teams for roadmap execution.
- Ensure the correct and timely training of relevant staff on Retention programs / activities.
- Work on the Annual Budget preparation exercise with respect to Retention, make recommendation for and help to track the annual budget for Retention activities.
- Document and review the Customer Retention Processes as needed.
- Deliver & coordinate corresponding campaign requirements to be delivered to the CMS team for campaign execution.
- Defines strategic segments to be targeted for specific offerings
- Attend Marketing meetings as required with different Divisions / Departments.
- Proactively take responsibility for self-improvement by staying well-informed of developments, knowledge and innovations in relevant field of expertise.
- Other duties as directed by supervisor or other superiors.
- Undertake regular on the job training to ensure that direct/indirect contributors to Consumer Retention Campaigns
- 5-7 Required years of experience based on progression ladder, relevant experience in a similar environment.
- Very good knowledge and understanding of Life Cycle Management, churn management, loyalty, retention, Customers Experience and Customer Satisfaction.
- Strong knowledge of local market conditions and potential target market/customers.
- Fluent verbal/written communication in English. Arabic is an advantage.
- Ability to operate in a diverse multicultural, multinational work environment, exhibiting appropriate sensitivities.
- Strong commercial acumen and the ability to read and interpret market data.
- Strong writing skills and development of Business Cases, Presentations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish and build relationships quickly. Ability to get team members from other Divisions to be not only collaborate, but to pro-actively work towards a better organisation in the desired function.University degree in Business, Marketing or Engineering from a recognized institution.
- Expertise in Commercial operations, with focus on Customer Retention.
- Advanced CVM expertise (targeting, offering, measurement, up-lift).
- Knowledge of mobile products and services is an advantage.
1. Resume / cv