- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Information Technology
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
– Design and development of new systems with an emphasis on minimized maintenance requirements, as well as maintenance and enhancement of existing systems.
– Systems analysis design and debugging of new systems.
– Develop new functionality on our existing software products.
– Includes hands-on new development as well as support, maintenance or enhancement of existing applications.
– Work closely with business process owners to identify business requirements, processes and build solutions to support process attainment.
– Research and evaluate alternative technologies / solutions and makes recommendations.
– Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule.
– Provides technical input to other areas and gathers technical data from outside organizations.
– Plans and executes testing and implementation of major systems.
– All other responsibilities as assigned.
– Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or technology related field is a must.
– 5+years of experience in design and development of software.
– Strong background in web tier and middle tier development with object-oriented programming experience with ASP.NET (C# preferred), including experience designing or implementing application architecture.
– Experience with Microsoft .NET 4.5, ASP.NET MVC, WPF, WCF, Silverlight, API technologies.
– Experience building Web services & AJAX enabled applications.
– Strong background in data modeling and database design concepts.
– Strong knowledge of Oracle & MS SQL database stored procedures, triggers, and views OR strong knowledge of using Entity Framework.
– In-depth knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and thorough understanding of various phases like Requirements, Analysis/Design, Development and Testing.
– Self-motivated and can work independently as well as in a team, capable of forming and maintaining positive and productive working relationships and comfortable in a team leadership capacity Excellent communication skills.
– Banking Experience is a plus.
– Hardware programming like EMV chip card & card readers, scanners, note counters and cheque scanners is a plus.
– Smart phones development is a plus.
send your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org