- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 4 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Telecommunication
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Ooredoo is an organisation on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team – and it’s a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo’s future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
Responsible for the complete planning, design and governance of Ooredoo Customer proposition solutions, which varies from Order Management & Product catalogue, Notification engines, campaign management solutions, real time offers proposition and loyality management. Will be accountable to support and fulfill, technically, business plans covering customer value management, retention and products development solutions. This role will work across ICT and Marketing divisions in introducing long term products management solutions aiming in enabling business with agile, centralized and faster time to market products. In addition the role will be responsible to support customer value management projects ranging from real time offers, loyality system enhancement, long term churn reduction and customer retention. The role will align Customer Value Management projects with group wide strategies, and as per senior management roadmap.
- Planning, engineering and delivering yearly business plan projects covering:
- Campaign Management & Customers retention
- Loyality Management
- Real time & Next Best Offers
- Notifications Management
- Product Catalogue & order management
- Perform inter-departmental functionalities, responsibilities and communications between the Technology and Business Teams within Wataniya Telecom for realizing strategic systems lunches
- Perform technical deliverance, right from feasibility study to actual implementation, of new systems being requested by Ooredoo Marketing Teams.
- Present to commercial team new systems features and capabilities to guide them through smooth implementation and avoid customizations
- Meet quality and performance KPI with supporting documents.
- Provide and manage support on special projects as and when assigned by seniors and superiors.
- Introduce new systems aiming to reduce products development lifecycle and fulfilment
- Support new projects RFP releases, technical evaluations and reviews
- Work alongside management & group IT in formulating and establishing strategic projects focused on customer value management
- Speedily incorporates emerging technologies into the existing ecosystem like product catalogue, order management and products hub targeting faster products time to market and configuration complexity reduction
- Work closely with B2C and B2B Marketing units on building long term strategies for Loyality platform enhancement and retention solutions
- Support the deployment of solutions aiming in building 360 degree views on Ooredoo and competition subscribers base, which in turn can be used to propose the right product to right customer at the right time
- Technical document creation (Projects Specifications document, engagement documents, RFP’s and RFQ’s, Evaluation sheets, etc.) as per The Company processes & procedures
- Produce project plans, resource plans, material cost plans and risk assessment on all technical projects.
- Manage day to day issuing of work orders to operations team for any system change
- Ensure any project completion and closure by obtaining sign off from all The Company main stakeholders (i.e. Operations & Business teams)
- Ensure that upper management is informed on all critical issues pertaining to the area responsible for and makes recommendation for improvements.
- Aligning any new project or implementation with OOREDOO group for the respective department strategy & Roadmap.
- Prepare the needed business cases, business benefit and ROI documents with every new investment.
- Work closely with Ooredoo group to share best practice and ensure efficient synergy.
- Work with stakeholders, both management level and SME level across the organization and within ICT division to contribute in building the holistic view of the organization’s strategy, processes, and link this to the ICT department strategy.
- Proactively take responsibility for self improvement by staying well-informed of developments, knowledge and innovations in relevant field of expertise.
- 7+ years of experience in IT Planning & Development
- Experience in cross functional projects across enterprise IT
- Telecom Knowledge : good knowledge in different BSS / OSS / ESS, VAS, Charging & billing and Seibel, and IT application
- IT Knowledge: SOA Architecture, eTom, TOGAF, ITIL…
- Vendor management experience
- Knowledge of software development life cycle and project life cycle
- Hands-on experience in analysis and implementation of software
- Ability to operate in a diverse multicultural, multinational work environment, exhibiting appropriate sensitivities
- Previous experience working with marketing and commercial teams.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications like Excel, Power Point and Word
- Excellent command of both written and verbal English, Arabic would be an advantage.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/ Telecoms / Communications / Electronics Engineering or related discipline and appropriate registration with a recognised professional institute.
- Strong communication skills, and ability to understand business language
- Customer experience focus
- Strong Analytical skills
- Strong Technical skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
1. Resume / cv