- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 4 Years
- INDUSTRY Banking
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Senior Technical Architect
United Arab Emirates
Are you Techno Functional with a keen eye to details, clear communication and strong leadership skills? Do you have experienced in different integration patterns, tools, technology & trends? Yes? Then our recruitment specialists want to talk to you!
Our client is one of the Middle East’s leading banks, with a wide network covering multiple countries. They offer a values-led culture, with tailored staff development programmes and competitive benefits, for roles in commercial, investment and private banking, plus operations and IT.
The successful candidate will be responsible with:
- Implementation and governance of the technical and infrastructure implementation as per the best practices, architecture standard guidelines and reference architecture.
- The Senior Technical Architect may be deployed permanently or temporarily as part of cloud agile squads to facilitate agile delivery as part of the cloud platforms as well as may be deployed permanently or temporarily as part of different infrastructures platform teams operate in waterfall delivery mode. Both deployment models will demand from the Senior Technical Architect to work closely with the software engineers, testers, other architects, platform owners and/ or squad members in order to define and execute resilient, reusable, secured, scalable and highly performing technical architecture that meets platform owners’ expectations in line with the architecture governance framework, technology roadmap and best practices.
The successful candidate will possess the following skill sets:
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems management or related field
- Enterprise Architecture certifications such as TOGAF or other
- More than 15 years of experience in information technology where mostly spent in work related to cloud environments and operating models such as IaaS & PaaS, DevOps operating model, technical & infrastructures solutions definition/ implementation.
- More than 6 years of experience working with different infrastructures technology solutions
- More than 4 years of experience working in cloud & DevOps based environments
- Experienced in different integration patterns, tools, technology & trends.
If you’re looking for the next step in your career, apply today!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.