Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Career Level Manager
- Experience 6 Years
- INDUSTRY Building / Construction / Property
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Jaidah Group under Independent After Market Division. We are currently recruiting for a Service Manager with Experience in automotive service management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• With P & L responsibility for achieving the set annual objectives in alignment with the General Manager tactical decisions, oversees the business unit from planning to execution.
• Responsible of the administration of the Autolab Quick Service by developing and applying policies and processes, controlling & verifying the divisional costs and analysing the overall performance of the division, including individual performance.
• Oversees operations to ensure that every Service Centre has the resources to deliver quality services and to enable the division to recognize and capitalize on business growth opportunities.
- B. Sc. /Diploma in Automotive/Engineering and/or Business Administration
- At least 10 years solid experience in the Automotive Service/After Sales
- 5 plus years of General Management experience in developing and leading sales of technical equipment/processes related to the Automotive business
- Experience in managing projects and contracts
- Proven ability to lead and manage a business, and handle complex issues and high workloads with competing with strategic priorities.
- Adept at leading a multi-cultural team that has wide skill levels and ethic back grounds
- Proactive track record engaging long term business relationships at all levels providing practical advice, guidance and hands on support in connection with the given business.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to make decisions, plan and solve problems
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to motivate teams to produce accurate work within tight timeframes as well as manage multiple projects
- Ability to maintain organization in a changing environment.
- Strategic Acting
- Develop Customer Experience Culture
- Influencing Others
- Results Orientation
- Provide a Framework for Performance
- Manage Processes & Projects
- Planning & Organizing
- Manage & Develop People