Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 4 Years
- INDUSTRY Banking
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Ensure the achievement of targets assigned by the Branch manager by conducting phone calls, field visits, cross-selling and referrals.
- Migrate customer transactions from the branches to low cost electronic channels to ensure reduced cost for branch operations.
- Provide customers with competent, timely and error free services in the area of account opening and account management(Assets & Liability products, After sales…etc) to ensure high levels of service and customer satisfaction
- Consistently meet and exceed service standards set for the customer services.
- Guide customers regarding the right product to meet their needs and promote & cross-sell other Dubai Islamic Bank products & services to existing customers. Generate product leads from walk-in/ potential customers through interaction and dissemination of product and service information.
- Service Quality & Business Operations Control
- Adherence to all established Bank’s policies, operating manuals, service quality standards and code of conduct for smooth workflow, high service quality and low level of operational risk.
- Assist in compiling MIS reports and report any discrepancies to immediate supervisor to ensure accurate service delivery to customers.
- To ensure that all transactions are processed as per the compliance rules and regulations and maintain effective due diligence on the customers before proceeding with any facilities.
- To assist and participate in any branch projects (Service Quality Programs, Process changes, Sales…etc).
- Follow up on various cases with all the concerned stakeholders such as customers, internal Bank’s departments in order to ensure 100% closing mandates.
- Responsible of custodianship of securities as assigned by the Branch Manger
Training & Development
- Attend various training and learning programs to close the skill gaps and to ensure proper awareness about DIB products.
- Maintain effective relationship with supervisors and peers to ensure teamwork.
Minimum High School and above.
Minimum 1 year experience
To APPLY please visit https://jobs.dib.ae