- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Airline
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Kuwait Airways (KU: IATA, KAC: ICAO) is the official national carrier of the State of Kuwait. Established in 1953 as a private company, the airline was initially 50 per cent owned by the Kuwaiti government. In 1962, the government assumed 100 per cent ownership, making it the longest serving, official state carrier operating from the Arabian Gulf Region. Kuwait Airways employs over 4,800 people, and the head office is in the heart of Kuwait City, close to Kuwait International Airport (KWI). The airline currently provides regular scheduled services to 36 international destinations in the Far East, Middle East, Europe and North America. Kuwait Airways’ fleet of 23 aircraft currently consists of 5 x B777-300ER, 7 x A320-200CEO (completed delivery Q2 2015), 5 x A330s (completed delivery Q4 2015), 4 x A340-300, 2 x Boeing 777-200, and 1 x Boeing 747-400. Kuwait Airways will boast the youngest commercial airline fleet in the world.In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating various duties in the development and official documentation, preparation and maintenance of various interline Special Prorate Agreements pax (SPAs). You will be tasked with preparing required background information to develop feasibility briefs and negotiation of commercial alliance agreements within an assigned area.
- You will participate in the maintenance of commercial alliances agreements within an assigned sector. This will include maintaining a referenced filing system of required documentation, review and assisting in updating the current Special Prorate Agreements for value and accuracy.
- You are to review and update existing SPAs. You are to negotiate new SPAs, and provide market and situational reports on outstation activities and status in desired locations, while coordinating with Finance, Sales and giving appropriate recommendations regarding feasibility of agreement type.
- You are to assist in the preparation of Kuwait Airways interline billing with other airlines regularly, and recommend the conclusion of amendment of current SPAs.
- You are to update and amend the necessary SPA information in DRS to be used by Ticketing/ Reservation staff, Travel agents and all others concerned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Business Administration, Economics or equivalent
- Six (6) years’ experience in airline industry marketing and/or international relations
- Proficient in English
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Team work
- Ability to work under pressure