- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 4 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Airline
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Kuwait Airways (KU: IATA, KAC: ICAO) is the official national carrier of the State of Kuwait. Established in 1953 as a private company, the airline was initially 50 per cent owned by the Kuwaiti government. In 1962, the government assumed 100 per cent ownership, making it the longest serving, official state carrier operating from the Arabian Gulf Region. Kuwait Airways employs over 4,800 people, and the head office is in the heart of Kuwait City, close to Kuwait International Airport (KWI). The airline currently provides regular scheduled services to 36 international destinations in the Far East, Middle East, Europe and North America. Kuwait Airways’ fleet of 23 aircraft currently consists of 5 x B777-300ER, 7 x A320-200CEO (completed delivery Q2 2015), 5 x A330s (completed delivery Q4 2015), 4 x A340-300, 2 x Boeing 777-200, and 1 x Boeing 747-400. Kuwait Airways will boast the youngest commercial airline fleet in the world.In this role, you will be responsible for creating the yield policy as per the department budgetary requirements and data provided by market benchmarking.
- You are to coordinate with the sales department regarding all yield policies and inform them of market trends..
- You are to create surveys to benchmark competitors in the market and define and price sub-classes in economy class.
- You are to analyze the performance of the travel agencies in the market in comparison to their target.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Marketing or equivalent
- Six (6) years of experience in pricing and yield management in the aviation industry
- Proficient in Arabic and English
- Proficient in MS Office
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Team work
- Ability to work under pressure