- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Career Level Manager
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Telecommunication
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
As the Billing Collection Specialist you will be responsible of handling residential past due portfolio making sure that all late payment actions are implemented on due course. You will be sure that our customers are aware about outstanding amount and making sure that they received their invoices, have no dispute on the invoices and meeting with them to discuss payment arrangements. You will be expected to work with other department i.e. sales, customer service, billing operation) to ensure that customers received their bills and solve any issues faced by the customer and follow up on complaints raised.
You will be tracking consumer (fixed and mobile) non-payment reasons and recommend appropriate solution against cases, contacting consumer customers fixed and mobile) defaulters and encourage them to make payment in early, med & late delinquent phase before suspending customer accounts, reducing consumer (fixed and mobile) termination for non-payment and reduce churn, undertaking collection follow up on potential credit risk accounts with past due amounts, implementation of collection of late payment actions and making sure that all actions are implemented on due course, reporting on areas and regions with lack or no payment methods.
You will be seeking to maximize revenue (Value in OMR) collection between age buckets of 30 day to 180 days, raising awareness of defaulters in early delinquent phase of all payment plans and ensure that all installment cases are aligned with billing collection policy, educating customers on collection process & methods of making payments and handle all customer enquiries, seeking to maximize retention of consumer fixed and mobile customers in early delinquent stages, establishing and maintaining professional relationships with customers, reporting any failure in the system or any error deducted, updating billing collection follow ups schedule on daily/weekly/monthly basis.
Responsibilities shall also include the following:
- Quality assurance- undertake monthly quality check on post-paid activation (Mobile & Fixed) and making sure that all mandatory documents are uploaded successfully in activation time and physical address is available.
- Reporting any quality issues found to concern departments (i.e. Direct Sales, Stores & Customer Service) and making sure that root cause of the errors are deducted and solved.
- Managing all post-paid debt cases outsourced to collection agencies
- Maintaining SLA’s and updating outsource cases reports
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with Outsource Collection Agencies
- Document Management – Collection & Preparing of defaulter’s court documentation and opening of court cases files.
You should have a diploma in finance or any related fields with followings:
- At least 4 years’ experience in Receivable Management from Consumer customers (not business)
- Expertise in negotiating payment terms
- Knowledge of and experience in debt collection methodologies
- Experience in working with collection agencies
- Knowledge of legal process and documentation
- Knowledge of billing cycles and collections methodologies
- Knowledge of solving customers issues and communicates them to concern departments.
- Knowledge of handling Credit Management and Revenue Collection System.
- Knowledge of Excel, Power Point and other Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of reconciling Invoices
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Arabic
- Proficient in MS Office
- Payment Plan negotiations
- Document management and reporting
- Court case documentation
- Customer management
- Communicating effectively
- Influence and Persuasion
- Negotiation skills
- Customer Focus
- Results Orientation
- Planning and Organising
1. Resume / cv