Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Career Level Manager
- Experience 7 Years
- INDUSTRY Energy / Natural Resource / Oil and Gas
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Randstad MENA is seeking an experienced Specialist, Project Management role on behalf of a major client. This is a permanent staff position based in Saudi Arabia.
- Implements and follows Standards of company stage- gate Process using company tools and templates.
- Collects status information and updates cycle of work plans, issue and changes.
- Implements corrective actions, if required as decided by the management through the process of change management
- Ensures tracking tools such DI, Work plan, Risk register, etc are populated, updated regularly and maintained.
- Escalates issues to avoid delays.
- Maintains documents, keeping an up to date repository of projects underway and requests pending review, operation manual, cash generation master plan etc.
- Prepares reports for management review periodically.
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Project Management
- Minimum 7 Years’ experience in Project Management
- Excellent communication written and spoken
Specialist, Project Management