- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 4 Years
- INDUSTRY Engineering - Others
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Allegion MEA has a bright future. We are focused on being a market leader providing innovative solutions to our customers and the industry. As a growing dynamic business, we are looking for a Specification Writer to join this exciting journey as part of our team in Dubai.
– Have hands-on experience in specification writing for ANSI hardware
– Would like to gain regional and global exposure through signature projects while enjoying the vibrant, multi-cultural environment and high living standards of Dubai as a growing star of the Middle East region
Click “apply” today if you are ready to step up for the next challange in your career!
You will be responsible for supporting demand creation activities by providing professional specification writing service to architects and consultants and supporting the conversion of the specifications to sales.
- Create specifications (pulling through products/services from Allegion portfolio) for architects and consultants in the Middle East region and following projects through, help the sales team in conversion.
- Communicate the specifications being written on a monthly basis to appropriate managers
- Assist in the Architectural education process by conveying new products/services to the architect
- Support the local Safety & Security Consultancy offices in Dubai from a production position of specifications
- Review competitor’s specs/hardware sets and convert to equivalent Allegion products.
- Create bespoke project specification guide books of organizational products for local selling organizations and local distribution
- Develop a process for tracking projects after the spec has been created to ensure conversion into sales
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Experience of working for a multi-national organization and working within international markets would be advantageous
- Extensive knowledge of relevant mechanical product (Electronic Access Control advantageous)
- Experience of specification writing and dealing with both channel partners (project and trade) and an architectural base
- Experience of specification writing into vertical markets transportation, Healthcare is advantageous.
- A strong team player with the ability to work within cross-cultural work groups
- Commercial acumen with intense customer focus and demonstrable track record in specification/ demand creation activity
- Excellent interpersonal skills to stimulate demand creation activity
- Self-motivated with pro-active approach to problem solving
- Ability to manage competing priorities with multiple projects and strict time constraints (meeting deadlines)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Current driving license