Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 8 Years +
- INDUSTRY Energy / Natural Resource / Oil and Gas
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Randstad MENA is seeking an experienced Saudi National for Sr. Financial Analyst role on behalf of a major client. This is a permanent staff position based in Saudi Arabia.
- Analysis: Analyze financial information of gold mine operations, Identifies trends and developments and presents finding to Supervisor.
- Financial Statements: Gather and analyze financial statements, economics information, industrial, financial, market and marketing periodicals. Familiar with the GAAP accounting principles and practice.
- Financial Models: Constructs and studies financial models and consolidates the models. Develop and, maintain standardized financial models that forecast future results based on key performance drivers.
- Data Interpretations: Interprets data concerning products, commodity prices and Industry trends.
- Research: Able to undertake business, market, financial and industrial and competitive analysis to present as a business investment proposal.
- Coordination & Support: Supports Company Projects in coordination with strategic executions of company business.
- Business Plan: Create and monitor the short term business plans for the Gold SBU. Analyze and assess on the business outcomes.
- Bachelors in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Minimum 10 Years’ experience in Finance or Accounting
- Excellent communication written and spoken
Sr. Financial Analyst