Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 8 Years +
- Gender Male
- INDUSTRY Energy / Natural Resource / Oil and Gas
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
|Sr. Rotating Equipment Engineer
|Bul Hanine Re-development Project
Primary Purpose of the Job:
- Responsible for the DISCIPLINE engineering activities and provide technical inputs to the design, engineering, fabrication and installation of Bul Hanine Re-Development project scope; with focus on the successful execution of Bul Ranine Re-Development project on time, within budget and in accordance with the agreed project requirements, specifications and standards.
- B.Sc. in respective or related discipline engineering from a recognised University, higher degree would be advantageous.
- Membership of a recognised professional engineering association (or institution) is preferable.
Experience & Skills:
- A minimum of 12 years experience in respective DISCIPLINE design in Oil & Gas Industry with an Oil & Gas Company or Consultant or Contractor, of which at least 7 years should have been in offshore Oil & Gas processing projects.
- Of the 12 years experience, a minimum of 5 years should have been a senior DISCIPLINE Engineer in a major project in a reputable engineering consultant, EPIC contractors or O&G Company.
- Fully familiar with Shell DEP’s and other international design codes and standards.
- Fully familiar with DISCIPLINE software and design review.
- Familiar with all types of FEED and EPIC deliverables, equipment, design and construction progress reviews.
- Experienced in the implementation of industry best practices and Company’s systems, processes, and standards.
- Fundamental knowledge to level of “proficient” in respective discipline engineering with added strength in the other disciplines to level of “developed”.
- Strong technical, communication and presentation skills.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.