- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 4 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Telecommunication
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Ooredoo is an organisation on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team – and it’s a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo’s future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success
- Management and development of Postpaid voice & data business according to the company’s & segment objectives.
- Full profit and loss responsibility and budget ownership for small screen.
- Plan and execute the Voice & data strategy according to the company’s & individual segment objectives.
- Strategic management and development of the Voice & data product portfolio, offering & lifecycle management for both small & large screen.
- Work with senior manager and Lead the Voice & data budgeting, business & Roadmap planning
- Be product owner for Voice & data throughout the life cycle. Conduct multi-year product planning to determine product life-cycle decisions, ensure consistency with overall marketing and corporate strategy .
- Full P&L ownership of a hundred million dollar size product portfolio.
- Initiate customer insight and market research for supporting business objectives.
- Lead requirements , build the brief for the Market Research projects and get it approved by Senior manager.
- Work with Senior manager to Develop and implement the Voice & data Business Plan Yearly Activity Roadmap.
- Responsible for subscriber target , acquisition & revenue for the entire segment.
- Manage Voice & data ARPU development through strategies and tactics built on and using segmented offering, penetration, usage, recharge, bundling, packs , pricing, etc.
- Use Customer Segmentation for the Segment as per customer value segmentation, Customer behavioural segmentation, Customer life cycle segmentation & Customer Value migration.
- Develop compelling Voice & data positioning and value proposition and selling tools. This can be for acquiring new customers, as well for existing base to enhance revenue. Develop business plans and product positioning in the marketplace.
- Set the pricing strategy and positioning for the Voice & data offering.
- Align with Pricing specialists for the right Voice & data pricing tactics and actions in order to deliver the objectives.
- Lead and execute business cases and Engagement Documents (ED) for new product launches.
- Lead and approve Product Description Documents (PDD) for the Product Development team for technical implementation.
- Monitor and report segment KPI and status against targets and budget.
- Perform competitive analysis to evaluate product capabilities, pricing, promotion, distribution; analyse how these impact market share. Recommend and implement changes required to be competitive.
- Required 7 years of experience based on progression ladder relevant experience in a similar environment
- Minimum 5 years in telecom product or segment management
- Drive & lead the cross functional projects .
- Ability to do multitasking and work under tight schedules
- Strong knowledge of local market conditions and potential target market/customers.
- Ability to operate in a diverse multicultural, multinational work environment, exhibiting appropriate sensitivities.
- Fluent verbal/written communication in English. Arabic an advantage
1. Resume / cv