Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 3 Years
- INDUSTRY Tourism
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
About the Job:
The Statistical Analyst gathers, organizes and statistically analyzes research dates.
- Interprets dates and analyzes results using statistical techiques and providing on going report.
- Develops and implements databases, data collection systems, date analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquires date from primary or secondary date sources and maintaining databases/date analysis systems
- Identifies,analyzes and interprets trends or patterns in complex set.
- Works with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Any other duties as it may deemed necessary.
About The Applicant:
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Strong analytical skills with ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail with accuracy.
- Graduate with a Bachelor Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- A minimum of 9 years of relevant work experience