- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 5 Years
- INDUSTRY Airline
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Leading team, allocating tasks and guiding them during the different phases of project.
- Should be well versed with Project Management tools and techniques
- Preparing Business Proposal/Cost Estimates.
- Business Requirement Gathering, Gap Analysis and Solution Design
- Good Understanding of various Oracle tools includes PL/SQL, OAF, RICE – Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Workflow, Forms etc.
- Production Support and Continuous Improvement of existing Oracle ERP applications.
- Look for Innovative and/or alternative solutions and technologies to enhance operational effectiveness and reduce costs.
- Provides in-depth technical solution to Business Users and ensure development of efficient solutions as per Industry best practices.
· Expertise in Oracle Purchasing, Inventory, Sourcing, Mobile Supply Chain, iProcurement, Financial Accounting and Fixed Assets modules
· Expertise in SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Reports, BI Publisher Reports, Oracle Workflow, AOL and Personalization
· Experience in OAF Customizations (Extensions, Personalization), should have experience in OAF Page creation from the scratch
· Ability to conceptualize technical design options, identify the best option and complete the technical design specifications
· Ability to relate and deploy innovations on projects, as best possible
· Well versed in AIM methodology
· Should have experience in R12 Implementations in SCM
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate