- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Education
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Teacher (British Curriculum)
Qatar is one of the fastest developing countries in the Middle East and is a country buzzing with energy, rich in tradition, bursting with development with an excellent climate. The standard and quality of living here is high. There are great sporting and leisure facilities with many opportunities to see international sporting and cultural events. With such a young, growing country, the demand for high-quality, internationally-driven education is rising every year.
We are a growing school, implementing the British curriculum and we are expanding to higher year groups and additional classrooms every year. We have grown rapidly to become a high standard educational institution, catering to the needs of local and other Middle East expatriate families living in Qatar. Our school is close to the city-centre with easy access to all of the city’s conveniences.
We are seeking dynamic, qualified, native English speaking professionals to join our successful team in our Kindergarten, primary and elementary schools . If you are a positive and motivated practitioner, we would like to hear from you.
• Qualifications and experience, with subject specialism ( Minimum 3 years’ experience )
• TEFL Qualifications advantageous
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Good interpersonal skills and commitment to students
• Ability to work under your own initiative and help build a young school into a premier education choice for local and expatriate families in Qatar
Starting Date – September – 4 – 2016 for local contracts – outsider should join by Aug 25 -2016
Number of Vacancies:10
Qualified candidates should submit their CV’s in Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org