- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Career Level Manager
- Experience 8 Years +
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Energy / Natural Resource / Oil and Gas
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
vice president, fiber optic in Riyadh
Randstad Middle East is looking to recruit a Saudi National for a Vice President (Fiber Optic Network) role on behalf of a telecom company. This is a permanent job to be based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Graduate Degree in Telecommunications Engineering or related field or Business Management with 15 years of mid-to-senior executive level work experience in telecommunications or related industries.
- Must have an accomplished background in the management and operation of a telecom company’s fiber optic network.
- Must have intimate knowledge of the data market in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Must have worked with local telecommunication operators.
- Must have highly developed business to business (B2B) selling, partnerships, and track record for selling to high profile institutions or key customers – Saudi Basic Industries (SABIC), Ministry of Defense and Aviation (MODA), Ministry of Interior, and Saudi Aramco.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote and enhance fiber delivery times, strict Service Level Agreements (SLA), and collocation agreement.
- Maintain relationship with the CITC in order to influence future decisions in favor of Telecom Market liberalization.
- Establish business relationships with vendor, maintain and implement a nationwide fiber optic network.
- Establish business relationships with Operators, Governments, and Enterprise for usage of the company’s network.
- Implement the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction.
- Formulate and implement the strategic plan that guides the direction of the business or their area of responsibility.
- Oversee the complete operation of the organization in accordance with the direction established in the strategic plans.
- Maintain awareness of both the external and internal competitive landscape, opportunities for expansion, customers, markets, new industry developments and standards.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned by the President or the CEO.
Suitable candidates please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +97143602711